I am thankful for March 6th, for that is the day that Carrie Luna Brady entered the world. I know I usually talk about parenting but I think this is fits as well as anything I have ever written. My kids are going to get a picture of marriage from me so I want them to see how much I love and care for my wife. Husbands, let your kids see you loving and serving your wife. They are going to get a picture of marriage from you so the question is: What picture are you showing them? Although I could write pages, I will give you a blog list of some of the things I love about Carrie (and some funny ones to). This is by no means all of them.
- She is the greatest servant I know.
- She constantly puts her needs behind the needs of the family.
- She loves our kids in ways that I cannot.
- She is an expert in cooking King Ranch Chicken.
- She loves Jesus passionately and is consumed with serving Him in all she does.
- She is the most organized person I know.
- She is constantly encouraging and loving me when I am not very lovable.
- She actually thinks I am funny.
- She will sit down and watch Tiger basketball, Grizzlies basketball, and any other basketball with me.
- She gets just as mad at the Tigers as I do.
- She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and known.
- She is my best friend and I love her more today than I ever have.
If you know Carrie, send her a message on facebook, email her and tell her how much you appreciate her!
Spouses, take time today and show your significant other how much you love and care for them. Your kids are watching! Be intentional!